LiteBlue USPS: Official Employee Portal【LiteBlue.USPS.gov】
United States Postal Service (USPS) is important for contributing to the development of the nation’s large group of members. As this service is used in all over the country, so that is why it needs an integrated communication system.
This article is based on Liteblue USPS, which is an organization that used to serve the employees of the Postal services all over the nation.
To access the Liteblue USPS login, associated with the Unites Stated postal services every employee is provided with an employee ID and password. LiteBlue website is used to connect the services, news and to handle the communication flow among the teams of the same services over the nation.
To understand more clearly about LiteBlue USPS read this article thoroughly for better concepts. To access liteblue login click below.
About LiteBlue USPS
The postal services of the United States hold the biggest retail network that is larger than Walmart and McDonald’s.
The postal services were difficult to handle in the country before the web-based services were introduced. All the operations that include funding, postal records, resources and other matters that are important were handled manually throughout the network.
As we are now in a modern age in which everything is technology-based so to handle all the postal services digitally LiteBlue USPS has provided a platform in which most of the services are managed. Every employee has access to the portal to check all the details and orders. The services are categorized in different fields due to which the flow of information occurs. The information handled by the system include details of salary and work assignments to check the control over team management tools.
To handle the largest postal service network of the world is hard to do but with LiteBlue services and the web portal of PostalEASE the flow of data between networks with faster communication and connection takes place smoothly. You will also come to know some other features in this post. To know the detailed procedure of LiteBlue USPS login click here.
The mails delivered by the LiteBlue USPS is more in number than in any country all over the world. Through one fiscal year, around 156 million are recorded that the service operates. Everyone both citizens and residents can access the Liteblue login services equally.
To manage the LiteBlue service there are few facts regarding USPS that play a wide role in the growth of this service. Some of the factors are given below for your information:
- In 2016, the USPS service has a revenue of $1.4 trillion.
- There are different mailing system standards that include the Standard mail ($18.0 million) and First Class mail ($27.3 million).
- 7.5 million Employees are in the grid of this service. In the United States, postal services around 500,000 are the career employees and 150,000 are the non-career employees.
- For the elder and disabled members of the team, they provide special service in which they operate then on an emergency basis. If the post service unit goes through any mail that is related to accident or medical emergency then they take sudden action and deliver the mail instantly regardless of being Standard or First Class.
- For funding the service, the Postal service of the United States is the one and only organization that builds its revenue alone and collect no tax. The transport and courier charges generate it and the stamps as well.
- In only 49 cents anyone from the country can send their letters to anyone in the United States no matter what is the city and state location.
- Priority Mail Express service has introduced more refined conduct in which all the parcels which have to be delivered in any location of the United States will be delivered within 24 hours.
- Under the Flat rate Priority mail order, the recyclable boxes are available for free.
- The service is multi-lingual in which both English and Spanish language is used. By default, the language is English you can select Spanish as well.
- On the LiteBlue USPS tracking website, there are about 336 million visitors.
- For fast access, most of the users download the LiteBlue App on their iOS and Android devices that help them to track their mail easily anytime.
On the USPS services, there are many facts, which take a day to go through it. Moreover, we have mentioned some of them, which we think are enough for you to get an idea that important is the web services in developing and managing the mail services.
LiteBlue USPS Features
For quite some time the web service and the portal are in the use. Every employee and the members associated with it have access to this official portal. The service is offering different benefits and features which the user can easily avail. Some of the features offered by the LiteBlue USPS service given below:
- To manage your work, products, recognition and the details related to the revenue directly a web portal is designed by the LiteBlue service for the employees of the United States Postal Services or U.S. Post services.
- The details and services of the employee’s personal directories are managed simply.
- To meet the needs of customers in time they share the details regarding specific projects.
- All the users can easily access the information regarding job tracking and mail orders.
- On the service similar to “PostalOne!” specific business functionalities are also applicable.
- For shipment, an automatic schedule is set to drop the mails on the destinations.
- For the future use and records, an extended record system management is conducted through the directory.
- To manage your account and the functions in it a secure login and access to the portal given to the employees.
- According to the hierarchy levels, there is ease of flow of the data and request.
- Some other portals synchronized with the LiteBlue USPS.gov services and work with it that include PostalEASE, LiteBlue USPS EPayroll, Business Customer Gateway, USPS Track, and the official website of USPS.com.
All the features mentioned above are the one which you can get through the web services of the USPS LiteBlue. Probably, you will find this information enough to understand the working of the services are how it is managed. To handle everything definitely it is over the take but all the processes are perfect so far.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Self-Service Profile (SSP)?
Self-Service Profile (SSP) is a platform for the employees of USPS so that they can log in to LiteBlue, reassign, eOPF, PostalEASE and eIDEAS to manage securely.
- How can I create my new password and log in my account?
Visit the website ssp.usps.gov and locate the link “Forgot Password?” follow the instructions available to your on-screen to create your password successfully. You will receive a verification link to your email address if you will provide your email address. Within 72 hours, you will receive the verification link, to complete the process click on that link.
- Why do I need a new password?
This will help you to access the HR self-service applications online and will protect your information more carefully. To access all the HR self-service applications online you need to enter your new password.
- What happens if I don’t create a new password?
If you don’t create a new password by April 28, 2014, you will not be able to
access online HR self-service applications (i.e. LiteBlue, PostalEASE, eOPF,
eReassign, and eIDEAS).
- Where should I go to create my new password?
To create and manage your new password a new website is designed which is known as Self Service Profile (SSP). The link for this website is ssp.usps.gov. You can also find this link in the LiteBlue Login page, which is located on the end of the page as “Here’s how you log on”. Click on it to access the website.
- What will happen if within 72 hours I do not click on the verification link to complete the process of setting my new password?
Open the SSP application and log into it at ssp.usps.gov. Locate the “Manage
Email” option and click on it. Follow the instructions given to you on-screen to set up your email information again. To complete the setup you have to click on the verification link within 72 hours. If you will not confirm then no email will be sent on the address you have entered.
- What do I do if I did not receive a letter with my temporary password?
You should receive a letter at your mailing address of record along with a temporary password. In case you don’t receive any letter along with a temporary password then you can:
- Visit the website ssp.usps.gov and locate the link “Forgot Password?” follow the instructions available to your on-screen to create your password successfully. You will receive a verification link to your email address if you will provide your email address. Within 72 hours, you will receive the verification link, to complete the process click on that link.
- If all your attempts fail to reset your password then you can communicate with the HRSCC by contacting then in the normal operating hours at 1-877-477-3273 or TDD/TTY – 866-260-7507 to set a new temporary password. Note: From Monday to Friday, the operating hours for HRSSC are 7:00 am – 8:30 pm EST.
- Will I receive a confirmation when I make changes to my SSP Profile?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email whenever you make changes in your SSP profile. In case, you have not provided your email address then you will receive a first-class letter at your place within 7 to 10 business days along with a confirmation message.
- Why I have to give an email address when setting up my SSP Profile?
It will help you to manage your password and make the process fast. You will be asked your email address so that we can inform you to make changes in your profile as password resets, update security questions, change email address, reset USPS 4-digit PIN and confirm after the changes take place in your SSP profile. As mentioned earlier you don’t need to enter your email address on the website of SSP.
- What will happen if I will not enter my email address?
In case you haven’t provided your email address then you can request a first-class letter to be delivered at your place within 7 to 10 business days along with a new temporary password.
- Why my access to SSP Profile is denied?
If you will make 6 failed attempt of entering the password to access your SSP profile then for 15 minutes the application is locked. Login after 15 minutes with correct EIN and SSP password.
- Where my SSP password used?
You can use your SSP password along with your EIN to access eReassign, eOPF, LiteBlue, eIDEAS, and PostalEASE.
- Can my SSP password and ACE password be same?
Only keep in mind the rules defined to create a strong password otherwise your SSP password can be anything that you want to set.
Note: SSP passwords and ACE passwords are independent of each other.
- What are the rules for a strong password?
The rules defined for creating a strong password are as follow:
- At least one character should be included in the password from the given types of characters:
- Numbers 0-9
- Alphabet letters a-z (lowercase)
- Alphabet letters A-Z (uppercase)
- Special characters !@$%^*_+~ (no other special characters are accepted)
- The total length of the password must be of 8 to 16 characters.
- Does my SSP password expire?
No, it does not expire. Moreover, you can change your password after sometime when you want to do it.
- Can I use my 4-digit USPS PIN still for anything?
Yes from the year 28 April 2014, you can use your 4 digit USPS PIN for telephone IVR transactions.
- How can I use my USPS 4-digit PIN for telephone IVR transactions?
For telephone IVR transactions the process is not changed. Make a call to self-service USPS hotline at 1-877-477-3273 and provide your USPS 4 digit PIN when prompted.
- What kind of transactions can I do using telephone IVR system?
Any of the current transaction, which you will do by using the telephone IVR system, is not affected by any change in the requirements to access the online HR self-service applications. You are still allowed to access the Job Bidding and PostalEASE via the telephone IVR system.
- Can I use my USPS 4-digit PIN at self-service HR Kiosk?
No Kiosk will need a new self-service password to access the Job Bidding,
eReassign, eIDEAS and PostalEASE.
- Can I create my new SSP password at a Kiosk?
No, you have to create your password by visiting at ssp.usps.gov or by making a call to HRSSC.
- What if I face any difficulty in setting up my password or I don’t receive a temporary password in my mail?
- Visit the website ssp.usps.gov and locate the link “Forgot Password?” follow the instructions available to your on-screen to create your password successfully. You should know your PIN. You will receive a verification link to your email address if you will provide your email address. Within 72 hours, you will receive the verification link, to complete the process click on that link.
- If all your attempts fail to reset your password then you can communicate with the HRSCC by contacting then in the normal operating hours at 1-877-477-3273 or TDD/TTY – 866-260-7507. From Monday to Friday, the operating hours for HRSSC are 7:00 am – 8:30 pm EST.
- How can I set up my new password with the help of HRSSC?
You will get help from HRSSC in form of step–by- step instructions in which you will come to know how to set up a new password. They will provide you a temporary password. However, to create a permanent password you must make an SSP profile which you can use at the HR Self Service applications.
- What are the normal operating hours for HRSSC?
From Monday to Friday, the operating hours for HRSSC are 7:00 am – 8:30 pm EST.
- What if I face any difficulty in setting up my password and it is outside HRSSC normal operating hours?
From Monday to Friday, the operating hours for HRSSC are 7:00 am – 8:30 pm EST. If you find HRSSC closed then you can go through the official website at ssp.usps.gov to reset your password, update security questions, update your email address, change the 4-digit PIN of USPN and request a new password. You will receive a verification link to your email address if you will provide your email address. Within 72 hours, you will receive the verification link, to complete the process click on that link.